Common Mistakes to Avoid in NEET Examination
- by Kumari Sujata
- 9 months ago
National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test (NEET) is on May 5, 2019, for admission to MBBS and BDS courses offered by the government, private, deemed and central universities across India. A180 objective type questions will be asked from Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (Zoology and Botany), the time duration of the examination is 3 hours. According to the official information brochure released on November 1, 2018, NTA has specified several do have and don’t, dress code and other exam day guidelines to be follow on the day of the examination.
Read Instructions Carefully
Candidates must follow each and every instruction as stated by the examining authority. If any student is found involved in any sort of unfair activities, he/she will not be permission to appear in the entrance examination.
No Arrangements to Keep the Belongings
Candidates should avoid carrying the prohibited items inside the hall as there will be no arrangement to keep belongings.
What to Carry?
- NEET admit card 2019 download PDF, with passport size photograph pasted on it.
- A passport size photograph (as uploaded in the application form).
- Anyone valid ID proof - PAN card / Driving License / Voter ID / Passport / Ration card Aadhaar card / or any valid ID issued by the government of nation.
- PwD (Persons with Disabilities) certificate (for PH candidates only).
What Not to Carry?
- Any stationery.
- Communication devices.
- Ornaments like earrings, rings, necklaces, hair bands, bangles or any other kind of jewelry.
- Any eatables.
- Any other items like wallet, wristwatch, camera, goggles, cap, belt, etc.
Affix Passport Size Image on NEET 2019 Hall Ticket
The photograph is to be affixed in the examination hall in front of invigilator so the candidates should not paste the passport size photograph in the designated space provided on the admit card. This is to ensure that the candidate appearing for the entrance examination is a genuine applicant.
Last Entry at 01:30 PM
The candidate should reach the examination center before 01:30 PM. Any candidate who will report at the center after 01:30 PM will not be allowed to take the test under any circumstances. Examination time is from 02:00 PM to 05:00 PM.
Sign the Attendance Sheet
Candidates will be required to sign the attendance sheet twice in the specified space provided. Immediately after the exam starts and; second win while handling over the OMR sheet to the invigilator. The fingerprint of a candidate is also compulsory on the attendance sheet.
No candidate is allowed to do any kind of rough work in the admit card or OMR sheet. All the rough work should be done on the test booklet only.
Punishment for Unfair Practices
If any test taker will be found indulging in any kind of malpractices, he/she will be debarred for 3 years in the future and will also be responsible for criminal action.
NEET Examination Guidelines for Parents
- Parents must assure that their wards leave for the examination center well in advance as the last entry will be at 01:30 PM.
- The parents should sign the candidate admit card as an undertaking to secure the cabalism of the NEET MBBS examination.
- Parents should also take care that their child does not get involved in any unfair practices.
- It is also necessary for parents as well as guardians to know that the candidate follows the NEET dress code for male and female.
Must avoid these common mistakes while you are giving NEET examination. If you are planning for study MBBS in China, must clear the NEET examination. Know more information about after clear NEET examination which country is best for MBBS rather than India - Top 3 Countries to Study MBBS Abroad for Indian Students Who Have Clear NEET Examination.