Clarification about Wall mount patch panel – Unisol Communications
- by Thahaseen H
- 2 months ago
UNISOL Wall-mount Patch Panel is intended to help fusion splicing or direct end of the strands. This measured enclosure gives cross-associate and interconnect capacities for splicing and ending outdoor cables and FTTH drop cables in fiber get to arrange. Our Wall-mount Patch Panels are made with 16-check mild steel with corrosion-safe seven tank process powder covering to give superb insurance to within strands.
IP appraised Fiber enclosure gives a broad scope of fiber administration frameworks (FMS) completely good with industry-level fiber connectors. FTTH series Wall-mount Patch Panel is intended to give speedy patching, putting away fiber terminations. It is likewise utilized for Indoor/Outdoor application and medium-size multi abiding units (MDU’s) for FTTx.
Wall-mount Patch Panel integrates three principle elements of fiber splicing, cable winding and putting away, and interface administration. The enclosure embraces great quality metal sheets and surface electrostatic splash system, which is putting forth security and great continuance execution. It is the perfect plan for building and grounds organizing.
UNISOL® Wall mount fiber patch panel is designed to support fusion splicing or direct termination of the fibers. This modular enclosure provides cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing and terminating outdoor cables & FTTH drop cables in a fiber access network. Our Wall mounts fiber patch panels are made with 16-gauge mild steel with corrosion-resistant seven tank process powder coating to provide excellent protection for the inside fibers. IP rated Fiber enclosure provides an extensive range of fiber management systems (FMS) fully compatible with industry grade fiber adapters. FTTH series wall mount fiber terminal box is designed to provide quick patching, storing fiber terminations. It is also used for Indoor/Outdoor applications and medium-size multi-dwelling units (MDU’s) for FTTx.
Our IP rated wall mount fiber optic patch panel integrates three main functions of fiber splicing, cable winding & storing, and interface management. The enclosure adopts good quality metal sheets & surface electrostatic spray technique, which is offering safety & good endurance performance. It is the ideal design for building & campus networking.
- Wall mount patch panel is an integrated unit for fiber management these equipment functions are to fix and manage the fiber optic cables inside the box as well as provide protection. These are the fiber enclosure that can mount on wall/panel mount applications. Wall mount LIU is an ideal design for building & campus networking.
- These outdoor IP rated Wall mount patch panels are designed to support fusion splicing or direct termination of the fibers. This modular enclosure provides cross-connect and interconnect capabilities for splicing and terminating outdoor cables & FTTH drop cables in a fiber access network, this kind of patch panel suitable for the harsh environment.
- Wall mount LIU has additional features like lock and key facility to avoid unauthorized access. Multi-port cable entries at the bottom of the enclosure allow greater flexibility and provide an extensive range of fiber management systems.
- Wall mount LIU used in Power Systems & Controls, Oil & Gas Industries, Rail signaling & Control Systems, CCTV & Surveillance Applications. Outside Plant, Mining & Military, Road & Rail, Ship & off Shore, Transmission boxes for a substation, Machine Building, Transportation.
- Single door hinged type design
- High-quality Mild Steel Body
- Mechanical seal
- IP 55 Rated
- 100% tested for Mechanical and optical characteristics
- Installation: Outdoor and Indoor Application
- Mechanical seal for Excellent seal performance and reusable
|Material||Mild Steel/Aluminum with seven Tank Process powder coating.|
|Dimensions||310*250*55 mm (W*H*D)|
|Cable grommet||FR grade Nylon|
|Splice tray||FR grade ABS|
|Splice tray Dimension||180*110*28 mm (L*W*H)|
|Fiber components standard||Telecordia GR 326|
|Insertion Loss||less <.3dB (Multimode), < .2dB (Singlemode)|
|Plug/Unplug durability||1000 times|
- Indore Premise Networks
- Central offices (FTTx)
- Telecommunication Networks
- Security Surveillance Applications
- Process Automation & Control Systems
- Power Systems & Controls