Tips to crack SSC CGL 2020
- by Punit Shukla
- 2 months ago
Are you all set for your next SSC CGL exam? Do you have the updated SSC CGL notification? It is the last time in which you can prepare for your exams. Take the most advantage of this time for preparing. The preparation will become so easy if you have an interest in the right strategy to study. Online coaching centers are providing the best platform for the students to get all the notes.
There are a few rounds and different syllabus for the SSC exam. The students have to clear the first round to enter the second and third rounds. Then you will get to know that you are selected or not.
Therefore here we are going to discuss all the important topics under this. It will be awe-inspiring for you if you are going to complete the whole process and are going to clear the exam.
Who are eligible to sit for the SSC CGL exam?
The primary education that is required to clear the SSC CGL 2020 exam is graduation from any field. The candidate must hold a degree to sit for this exam. There is no precise percentage fixed for it. It would be best if you had been graduated.
Therefore if you are graduated, and your age is 18 to 27, then you are eligible to sit for this exam.
Before starting the strategy of SSC cgl preparation, check whether you are eligible to sit for this exam or not.
Is there any relaxation given to different categories?
It is the exam that is conducted by a government body. So, therefore, there is relaxation given to different categories. The candidates from SC, ST, or OBC category will get an advantage for clearing the exam. So if you belong from any of the mentioned categories, you can check for the relaxation benefits.
Why is it essential to make a strategy to clear the exam?
It is another question that every student is looking to get an answer. Is there any need to make a strategy for clearing the exam, or can we go just as per the syllabus? The syllabus of SSC Cgl exam will be vast. Hence one has to make a strategy to clear the exam.
There will be a need to get many books from your wardrobe that you have to study.
One can take the help of online coaching centers on how to prepare for their next exam.
There are all the notes available on the online coaching centers. Along with this unique YouTube, tutorials are there that one can watch.
You can ask you any query in the comment, and the professor will answer you.
There is no need to go anywhere if you are getting all the material in one place.
So we always suggest our readers enroll themselves with one of the websites and start reading.
Preparation is the only way in which you can go ahead to clear these exams.
Is three months are enough to prepare for the SSC CGL exam?
Suggest that you take a much time as you can to prepare for your exam or learn about how to prepare for SSC CGL. But if you are late and you have only three months in hard, this is also not less time. You can prepare all the topics in these three months very quickly. The only thing one has to do is make a proper strategy and start preparing for the first day.
The strategy includes a few parts that we are going to suggest below:
- First, select all the books from which you are going to study for the exam. Always go for those authors who have general data in simple language. As there is no more time to learn a different and challenging language. Hence always prefer to go for the simple once.
- After that, take the help of the online tutorials. These tutorials are also providing a free test for the students. Therefore one can take the help of online coaching centers for preparing.
- Give priority to all the subjects as you can't go ahead with any topic at any time. The first subject is English for which you have to prepare a lot as they are going to see the grammar in every sentence. So take the best authors' book to study all your grammatical parts in the exam.
- Give time to other subjects apart from English. Yes, we all know that there is a significant portion of the English language in this test, but other questions are essential also. One can't clear the exam only based on English. There are a lot of different sub-topics that one has to clear this exam.
- Go to the questions and the syllabus of each level. It means you have to prepare for Tier 1, 2, and 3. Hence it is essential to go ahead after knowing the official syllabus of all the subjects.
- The whole syllabus, along with the guide, is present on the official website of the government. Don't go on any other site apart from the official site to know the syllabus.
Therefore you can follow all the given tips for the SSC cgl preparation strategy for your next SSC exams.
Now at then, we can say that the exam is not very tough if you are preparing. The only thing a person will do is prepare for the first day. Please go through the syllabus, as we have mentioned above. Check essential and significant topics. Go to the previous year's exam papers and the sample papers. Sample papers will help you a lot to know the fundamental and repeated questions of the exam.
Many questions are coming in the exam every year. Therefore one has to study which subjects have the most probability to occur. Clear the concepts of those questions so that if the digits are molded, you will be able to solve them.
Best, we have mentioned all the essential subjects and the sub-topics that can come. The tips and strategies to clear the exam are also discussed above. If you have any queries, comment to get the answer.