One Stop Solution for AOL Account Recovery
- by Ashok Wilson
- 2 months ago
Recover Hacked AOL Email Account in easy steps. As much as we know then, these hacked emails should be taken into serious concerns. This is because any hacked email is more harmful for email users as it may lead to identity theft and other security as well as privacy intrusions.
If you are having trouble while logging into your AOL account, don’t worry. You have to identify what kind of login issues you are facing and then act according to that. Whether you login issue is related to your username, password, account locks, looping logins, and other account access errors that occur in AOL mail.
Let’s get started.
Recovering the AOL Account
You may have to try these things to get hold off your account and access it again.
Forgot username or password
If you forgot the username or password then you might need the help of the sign-in helper from the AOL. AOL provides a sign-in helper which can help you in regaining access to the account.
You just need to put one of these things which are Sign in email or phone number or recovery email or phone number. And then you’ll be able to fix what is wrong with your account. If you know the username then you can choose to reset the password and regain access to your account. But make sure that you create a strong password to make your account safe and secure.
Invalid Password error
This error means that you have not entered the correct username and password combination which AOL has for your account.
You can check these things to make sure that enter the correct information to log in to your account. Or you may need to contact AOL by phone to make sure that you have the right combination for your account.
- Check caps lock and num lock button
- Update your browsers autofill information
- Try a different browser
- Or someone changed your password without your knowledge
- In that case, you don’t have any choice but to reset your password and regain access to your account. For that you need to follow these instructions carefully, let’s look at the instructions.
- Go to AOL mail login page and enter your username and click on the Sign-in button
- Then you need to choose the ‘I forgot my password’ link
- And then you need to enter the phone number you used to create the account and then tap on next to receive the verification code.
- Now, enter the verification code in the desired field and click on the ‘Verify’ button.
- And then you need to make a new password for your mail account.
- Enter a new password and re-enter to confirm it and then click on the ‘Save’ button.
This will get you a new password for the account and you’ll be able to login to your account once again. But by any chance, if you are unable to reset your AOL password then you can reach AOL support by phone and ask them for the solutions.
To recover the AOL Account by Email.
Below are the steps that will instruct you to recover your password form your email.
- If you don’t have access to the phone number then, Choose ‘I don’t have access to this number’ button below ‘Yes, text me verification code’ button.
- Then, select ‘Email verification code to my recovery email address and click ‘Next’.
- This will direct you to the page with an email verification code on the email that you have provided as alternative while creating your account.
- Click ‘Close’. And open your alternative email address and look for verification code sent by AOL. It will be subject like ‘Reset my password’.
- Then, click on that text or copy the link to your browser.
- There, enter your new password and click ‘Save’.
Password Recovery of AOL Account from Security Question
If you want to recover your account, but you can’t get access to both the provided option above then, you also have another option i.e. ‘Security Question’ to recover your account. Following steps will instruct you to recover your password form Security Question.
- From the options, choose ‘Answer Security Question’.
- Then, answer the question you are asked and click ‘Next’.
- Once you type the correct answer, you will see a box in which you can enter your new password.
- Finally, you will be able to login to your AOL account with the new password that you have chosen.