Essential Tips Before Traveling To Istanbul
- by Tariq Siddique
- 24 days ago
No doubt! Istanbul city of Turkey is wonderful, safe, easy, affordable and having fun for the tourists or local citizens as well as because it has a vibrant environment, interesting rich history and culture, classic atmosphere, hospitable people and the delicious cuisine that give the flashback of the ancient royal peoples. All these combinations make the tour to the Istanbul unforgettable experiences which unconsciously fall in love individually with its heaven above like moments. Turkish Airlines to give you chance to wondering in Istanbul by taking bundles of pictures with the chilling moments and experience the amazing high spirit that provides zest to the brain. You can catch the vibrant and vibe on the lively street to feel like an alive. So, don’t skip these incredible traveling for the Istanbul and you no need to worry about the values or norm of Istanbul because in this blog all the essential recommendations given you which helps you before the travel to the Istanbul because when you aware all the perspective then you can more than enjoy your trip and collect layers of memories.
Turkey state requires a visa. Every traveler or the tourists required the Visa process to land in the city of Istanbul to explore the places seamlessly. If you want to know about the visa processing, then you can overlook Turkey’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs page. This page will guide you regarding your country’s requirements.
Weather in Istanbul:
Istanbul has both combinations of winter and summer. Turkey is the bridge between the east and the west, that’s why its Mediterranean region like Istanbul has humidity, clean and warm summer while it also has a romantic cold, windy, cloudy winter. That looks really like an elite dreamy land.
This city has a 1000s-year-old history. You can get rich historical experience to exploring Istanbul. The both Kingdom, Roman, and the Ottoman had their capital and enhance to the beauty of this metropolis. You will enjoy history more closely when you visit its historical or attraction sites.
There are countless lists of Istanbul attraction sites and the most interesting fact is that you will find there Asian and Eastern sites through Cheap Flight Tickets reservation due to the combination of both cultures and traditions.
- Aya Sofya
- Blue Mosque
- Basilica Cistern
- Topkapi Palace
- Istanbul Archaeology Museum
- Misir Çarsisi (Egyptian market or spice Bazar)
- Chora Church
- Dolmabahçe Palace
- Süleymaniye Mosque
- Türk ve Islam Eserleri Müzesi
- Yedikule Fortress
- Galata Tower
- Pera Museum
- Istanbul Modern and etc
- Bosphorus Boat Tour
- Ortaköy neighborhood
- Sunset at Uskudar
Keep away (Avoid) from few things in Istanbul:
A few things you should avoid on the Istanbul trip, then your trip will be superb and free from unhappy situations. Because every destination has some points which are favorable to you if you ignore them.
- Avoid exploring the sites from the foot because in the map all the attractions are closer to each other, but in reality, they have the longest distance. So, use the Istanbul’s transport like a bus.
- Istanbul still is very close to the culture or traditions because it is a Muslim country. So, try to wear a long dress not to wear short skirts or mini skirts.
- Try to eat dinner or lunch from the far of the tourist places because near to these places prices are high and tastes are not high. Therefore, the restaurants and the food stalls are preferable which is a little bit far from the touristy sites.
- Few of them feel unhygienic when they see the stall food, but it’s not true. In fact, Istanbul food stalls are also hygienic and close to the real taste of Turkey. You don’t need to be conscious or afraid of eating street stall food.
- Don’t buy items, gifts, groceries, clothes, Jewelry or anything without bargaining or haggling.
- Don’t visit attraction sites during the holiday.
To visit the city traveler should know about its transport facilities. The local transports are very cheap with high-quality services. There are further categories of transport.
- Minibusses or dolmus
- hop on-hop off
Istanbul Traditional food:
Istanbul has a wide range of taste with the various varieties of dishes that is actually the real taste of the traditional Istanbul (Turkey). Once you go to eat, then you want to eat one by one all the dishes but your craving doesn’t stop. It has some of the famous dishes of this city are listed below.
- Chestnuts and corn
- Rice and chickpeas
- Turkish meat bread
- Quince and pumpkin desserts
- Stuffed mussel on the beach
No worry about language:
Istanbul city has an official language is the Turkish Language. But if you are the tourists and visited it from the other country then you no need to worry about the language because there are many tourism services provide the English man for your help in speaking and few of the people can answer in English if you ask them something in the English language. But if you have felt hesitation in it then become smarter and install the Google translator app on your Android phone.
The other option is you should learn some famous phrases of Turkey that you can in Istanbul as etiquettes because Istanbul people have well etiquettes and manners. They use formal words, even with each other.
- Good Day
- Thank You
- You’re Welcome
- Can you talk in English
Plan to Istanbul:
Now you can perfectly ready to visit Istanbul. So, let’s explore Istanbul without any hesitation and seamlessly. It’s time to enjoy a moment with fabulous memories because you are fully aware of the ethics of this beautiful city.