Fittest Foods: Our Top 9 fittest food
- by Narender Sharma
- 9 months ago
The 9 best fittest foods you must eat
Our everyday diet is an integral part of our lives. It drives us to work and helps us keep going. Food is the major source of energy to our body, hence following the right diet is vital. The food habits of people have changed enormously nowadays that some foods have gone out of focus.
Here are 9 such foods that are prominent yet we are not eating.
- Black beans: Black beans are particularly beneficial for your brain activities. It is high in proteins and fibre and low in saturated fats. There is the necessary amount of anthocyanin which can improve your brain power. It does contains a lot of antioxidant power and helping you to be very active in every part of the day. It has low calories and therefore can be consumed at any time of the day.
- Pomegranate peel: This might feel strange yet it is extremely good for your bowel system. The peel is rich in vitamin C and has antioxidants that prevent heart diseases too. It can also be used as a medicine for a cough and sore throat. The bitterly taste helps in the regulation of your digestion and flushes out the unwanted bacteria.
- Cauliflower: Cauliflower is as healthy as broccoli. It has got sulforaphane which is a plant chemical that is proved to prevent cancer to an extent. Cauliflower also an exponential amount of vitamin C that builds your immune system. Also, cauliflower is tastier than broccoli that has similar health benefits.
- Beetroot: All coloured vegetables are extremely good for your health and beetroot is not an exception. Beetroot is meant to reduce blood pressure and increase your blood flow. This has many antioxidants that are effective in prevention against cancer cells. Beetroot also protects your body from major chronic diseases.
- Prunes: Prunes are dried plums that are easily available too. These contain the maximum amount of fibre that is required for a human body. Fibre helps to improve digestion and breaking down of food takes place quickly. This makes your digestion regular.
- Seaweed: Seaweed is nutritious because it absorbs essential nutrients from the sea. It has large amounts of calcium, iron, vitamins and minerals. They are very low in fat and has a lot of fibre content.
- Sardines: Sardine is a tiny variety of fish which has calcium. They are filled with vitamin B12, Vitamin D that should be part of your diet. Sardine has an increased amount of omega-3 fatty acids. This is a very essential nutrient that is absent in most foods.
- Salmon: Salmon is a great source of omega-3 fatty acids. It is also loaded with Potassium and Vitamin B12. There is zinc in this type of fish that can control stress levels in the human body.
- Lentils: Lentils look like beans that are rich in proteins and amino acids. These are very tasty and can be used as a substitute for regular beans. Like other types of beans, lentils too have a lot of fibre content and is low in fat.
Today, there are people who desperately want to lose weight while some just want to gain those extra kilos. A healthy food habit is a primary thing for a disease-free life. So, these foods mentioned here will substantially improve your health and enhance your lives for sure.
Thanks for your Presence...