Simple Tips for Dry Skin
- by Surender Sharma
- 9 months ago
Struggling with dry skin? Here are some tips to hydrate
We all wish to get that flawless looking perfect skin – and what all do we not do to get that. Many home remedies, many herbal and Lasik treatments people go in for - especially the girls, the teenagers and the young moms. Why do you take care of your skin regularly? The only reason is that you do not want to look old or in other words, in this competitive and fiery time, all of us want to look our best.
We take care of our skin not only to look flawless and pretty but also to keep it shiny and healthy. The more care and love are we going to shower on our skin, the healthier will it be for longer period of time. People especially women and youngsters suffer from many skin problems like having an acne prone skin or oily skin and even many of them have very dry or sensitive skin. Besides this, there are many other skin issues that quite a lot of people face like pigmentation issues arising with growing age, scars on the face and other issues.
Today, in this article we are going to study about the main and the very essential dry skin care routine that one should follow to get that absolutely flawless looking skin. However, these steps can be followed even by those who have normal to dry skin.
Come December, and it is the toughest part to maintain your skin. Your skin gets dry and flaky. The skin of your face is the most sensitive part of your entire body. It is at-least 6 times softer than any other skin on your body. So you really need ultimate skin care regime to keep it soft, supple, hydrated and younger looking.
Dos for a dry skin-
- Cleansing, toning and moisturizing – this is the most important step and the very basic step to keep your skin clean, hydrated and soft. Never ever forget to cleanse your face with a mild face-wash and then tone it properly. The best way to wash of the dirt is to use toner at least twice or thrice on your face. Toning your skin with a good toner that suits you is the best way to get a clearer and a brighter skin. Use a moisturizer tat suits your skin. This will keep your skin hydrated and replenished while you take your good night’s sleep. The most essential part is to follow these three simple and basic rules regularly and especially at night. It will be good that you follow these steps at least twice a day (day and night).
- Use of a good sun block cream – never step out of your house without applying oodles of sun block. This will surely protect your skin from harmful UV rays of the sun. It is advisable that you should use a good amount of sunscreen lotion to all your exposed body parts at least 15 to 20 minutes before your step out. This is the best way to get a perfect moisturized skin.
- Drink plenty of water – water flushes out all the toxins present in your body. The only reason for an oily skin and acne prone skin is that these days the youngsters hardly have a good intake of water. Water flushes out all the harmful bacteria and toxins that harm your skin from within. Drinking water is surely the best way to get a replenished, shining, hydrated and a perfect skin. H2O flushes out the toxins in your body and keeps the rest of your insides on track and working properly. Your skin is the very last organ to receive nutrients and nourishment from water.
- Use a face serum or hyaluronic acid – ask blogger and beauty experts, they will advise you to use a good face serum regularly before going to bed. The trend of skin care regime has changed drastically over these few years. Now just using a cold cream in winters isn’t enough. You really need to work hard even on your skin to keep it glowing. A serum containing hyaluronic acid works best on dry to normal skin. It will keep your skin supple soft and glowing in winters too.
- Exfoliate your skin with a scrub – do exfoliate your skin at-least once a day. Use a good milk scrub that suits your dry skin type. Exfoliation is the best way to remove all the impurities, dirt and dust and all the blackheads that are present on your face and are visible. Knowing your skin type is extremely essential. Scrubbing once a day will remove all the dust and impurities from your skin keeping all the skin problems at bay and will help your get a clearer and a perfect skin.
Thanx for your Presence..