Erectile Dysfunction: A Typical Worldwide Issue in Men's!!
- by David Cornett
- 10 days ago
If you are trying to figure out the warning signs of erectile dysfunction, then it is vital for you to know about - Erectile Dysfunction: A typical worldwide issue for men. Studies show that all over the world, there are approximately 150 million men who suffer from ED and the sad news is, it is predicted that this figure will shoot up to as much as around 300 million by the year 2025.
Global Percentage of Men Suffering From Erectile Dysfunction
- Over 30 million men in the United States of America suffer from ED.
- 1 in 5 men in the United Kingdom, which is equal to about 4.3 million men, suffer from ED.
- 63% of the men in Hong Kong suffer from ED.
- 1 out of 10 men are impotent in India.
- Around 1 million men in Australia suffer from weakness of man in bed.
- 49% of men in Canada, are said to suffer from erectile dysfunction.
- In China, 127 million men over the age of 40 suffer from ED.
- 66% of the men of Qatar suffer from ED.
- 35.6% of the men in Indonesia suffer from reason of weakness in man.
In general, men all over the globe suffer from ED.
Erectile Dysfunction on the Rise?
It would appear so, according to studies. The largest increase in the number of ED cases in the coming years is expected to be in South America, Asia and Africa, followed by North America and Oceania.
What is quite shocking, is that the rise in the number of ED cases, is expected to be most in South America, Asia and Africa, regions that are referred to as the ‘developing world’, a world in which healthcare systems are underfunded and not at all well developed,
Shocking Revelations about Erectile Dysfunction
As shocking as it may seem, but the reality is that studies have revealed that:
- 5% of men who are of the age of 40, suffer from total erectile dysfunction (ED).
- By the age of 70, almost as many as 15% men suffer from total impotence in men.
- As far as ED which is mild and moderate goes, 50% of men in their 50s suffer from this and 60% of men in their 60s suffer from this.
- In men who are past the age of 80, almost as high as 86% of these men suffer from male sexual impotence.
- It is indicated that in men who are less than the age of 40, the prevalence of ED that ranges from moderate to severe, lies in the range of 2 - 26%.
- Research was done on more than 400 men and the results showed almost 1 out of 4 erectile dysfunction cases which were new, occurred in men who were less than 40 years of age.
- Other recent studies show that more and more young men who are less than the age of 30, suffer from ED.
- As a man grows older, especially as he goes past the age of 65, his chances of getting ED are on the rise.
- New studies have revealed that ED is becoming more and more prevalent in young men in their 20s and 30s.
Percentages of Age Related Erectile Dysfunction
For severe and moderate cases of ED, studies revealed the following:
- 70-79 years of age: 36.4% and 27.9%.
- 60-69 years of age: 15.9% and 25.9%.
- 50-59 years of age: 6.0% and 14.0%.
- 40-49 years of age: 1.0% and 7.6%.
- 30-39 years of age: 0% and 2.6%.
- 23-29 years of age: 0% and 1.8%.
Risk Factors Contributing To Erectile Dysfunction
There are some very significant risk factors that contribute to men all over the world suffering from ED and these are:
- Chronic hepatitis
- History of prostate operations
- Diabetes mellitus
- Disc herniation
- Interpersonal stress
- Cerebral infarction
- Heart disease
Are Certain Men More Prone To Getting Erectile Dysfunction?
Yes there are some men who are at a higher risk of suffering from erectile dysfunction symptoms and these are:
- Men who have heart diseases.
- Men who are heavy smokers.
- Men who suffer from urinary tract infections.
- Men suffering from diabetes.
- Men who take drugs.
- Men who do not exercise.
- Men who suffer from depression.
- Men who have high cholesterol.
- Men who have high blood pressure.
- Men who are obese.
Just What Is Erectile Dysfunction?
One erectile dysfunction meaning is as follows:
‘The inability to reach and maintain an adequate erection to achieve satisfying sexual intercourse’.
Though it is true that ED is not life-threatening, it is also true that when a man suffers from ED, the quality of his life is affected badly, as well as that of his partners. Plus, the man who suffers from ED undergoes all kinds of fears and pressures like:
- Relationship issues.
- Loss of self esteem.
- Work place problems.
- Loss of confidence.
Is Erectile Dysfunction Age Dependant?
Yes, ED is age dependant. The older you get, the stronger are your chances of getting ED. Total ED in men at the age of 40 was 5% and this rose to 15% in men at the age of 70.
But this does not mean that you cannot get ED at a young age. New studies reveal that up to 1/3rd of young men have ED.
Is Erectile Dysfunction Medicine Available?
Yes, there are a number of medicines that are available for the treatment of ED and some of these are:
- Oral Medicines: Tadalista, Fildena, Suhagra, Tadasoft, Filagra, Vidalista, Cenforce, Tadarise, Avaforce, Tadacip and Malegra.
- Penile Implants.
- Intraurethral Medications.
- Niacin: Also called vitamin B3.
- Vacuum Erection Devices.
- Natural Herbs.
- Testosterone Therapy.
- Erectile Dysfunction Exercises.
- Foods: Certain foods help in treating ED and these include watermelon, bananas, coffee, spinach, green onions, carrots, cherries, avocados, to name a few.
- Penile Injections.
What Is The Main Cause Of Erectile Dysfunction?
If you are seeking the answer to this, then what you need to understand is that there is no ‘main erectile dysfunction cause’ for men all over the world, to suffer from ED. There are a number of reasons why men suffer from sexual dysfunction symptoms and some of the major reasons include psychological factors, physical factors, reduced flow of blood, use of drugs, hypogonadism, use of some kinds of medicines, urological issues, use of alcohol, issues with the functioning of blood vessels and injuries. If you want to get more detail about ED and men impotence then have a peek here: EDBalance.
The truth is, no matter what is the reason for which you are suffering from ED, you can be treated for it. As you can see, men all over the world suffer from ED and these men have various male sexual dysfunction treatment options that are available to them. By talking to a male doctor specialist, your doctor will be able to advise you as to what the best Erectile Dysfunction treatment option is available to you. You can also be sure of another fact, in case one treatment does not work for you, another one will or a combination of treatments will definitely work on you, to treat you for ED and ensure that you start living a healthy and normal life – sex life included! And keep in mind, though it is true that - Erectile Dysfunction: A typical worldwide issue for men, it need not be an issue for you!