Quick and Easy Guides to Apply Makeup
- by Beautiful Brow Boutique
- 12 days ago
According to a famous saying beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Natural beauty is really refreshing, that is also true. The people will say that it is no longer natural beauty if you apply makeup. This is a wrong concept because make-up will enhance your beauty and will emphasize your assets. You will still have your natural beauty if you apply make-up naturally. For you to be able to know proper ways on how to apply make-up so that your asset can be enhanced, follow these simple steps that I am providing. Let us start with the makeup materials that are needed.
Materials to be used:
• Make-up brushes
• Water proof mascara
• Foundation cake
• Eye shadow
• Lip shiner
• Eye brow powder
Then follow this step by step process in applying make-up:
• Choose a concealer that is one shade lighter than the foundation that you are going to use. Make sure that you apply concealer under your eye circles, and into your blemishes. If you notice that your concealer tends to cake then you need to apply an eye cream first before you can apply a concealer for better result.
• Select a foundation that matches your complexion. Make sure that the shade of your foundation matches your skin to see a better result. Do not apply it immediately on your face by using a makeup sponge or even your fingertips, if your face is not yet fully covered with the foundation. You need to apply the foundation on that central part of your face.
• Loose or press powder is very important. You need to apply loose or press powder so that the foundation will last longer on your face. Loose or pressed powder can be very handy especially if you are traveling. Having loose or press powder allows you to retouch anytime.
• Next, apply powdered eyebrow shadow on your brows. It is recommended to use powdered eyebrow shadow because it will just blend on your skin that will give you a natural look. Unlike eyebrow pencil that looks very unnatural. Use a brush that is hard and slanted in applying powdered eyebrow shadows.
• Then applying eye shadow. Always remember the color concept of eye shadows: light, medium and dark. Apply a fairly thin line on your upper lid for a dark eye shadow. The medium shade is for the crease and the lightest shade should be applied under your eyebrow.
• Next is how to apply eyeliner. If you want to have a dark look across the upper lid then you need to line it all the way to achieve the look that you wanted.
• Mascara application needs to be in your lower and upper lashes.
• In order to have a perfect blush on applied on your cheek. You need to smile so that you can locate your apple. That is where you can apply your blush-on.
• Choose a lipstick that will compliment the color of your skin. You can match your lipstick on the color of what you wear whenever you like. You can have various combinations of lipsticks.
• You should line your lips after applying the lipstick. So that you can avoid of having a dark circle on your lips even if your lipstick has already worn out.
My name is Newton Maria. I consider myself an expert in Beauty and Health industry. I have a passion for learning all I can about health and beauty. I also enjoy providing beauty tips to those looking for ways to improve their looks and feel better about themselves. I also writes blogs for Beautiful Brow Boutique.
Throughout the years I have dedicated my life to learning about the health and beauty industry. I have extensive experience with using a range of beauty products and I enjoy review all kinds of beauty products.